Living As A Leader Development Series
The 12-month Leadership Development Series is designed to help you and your organization’s leaders improve the employee experience and drive business results. This process focuses on the development of leadership skills and strategies. Leaders at all levels can attend this Series.
12 Monthly Skill-Building Workshops
12 One-Hour 1:1 Coaching Session
Mount Pleasant Village Hall
8811 Campus Dr.
Mount Pleasant, WI
Save Up to 50% Using the Matching Grant Program
The Racine County Matching Grant Program was established to provide a means for small and medium-sized companies to obtain the professional services necessary for continued business growth and provide jobs for Racine County residents.
Is Your Company Eligible to Receive the MGP?
All of the Following Must Apply
- Are you a for-profit Racine County company?
- Operating for more than 1 year?
- Have less than 200 employees in Racine County?
- Grossed less than $25 Million in US sales last year?
- Is one of you company’s leaders signed up for the series?