Foxconn’s Industrial Construction Work in Area 1, WisconnValley Science & Technology Park
- Roof and exterior enclosure work are nearing completion
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing work as well as interior finish work is well underway
- most of the building and site work is complete
- HVAC equipment install and interior work is nearing completion
- Major electrical equipment install continues
Next Steps and Procurement
Information regarding these bid packages and all current bid opportunities for the project, as well as previous bid awards for work at the WVSTP to date can be found at: https://wisconnvalley.wi.gov/Pages/ScienceTechPark.aspx.
Businesses interested in applying for competitive bids packages with Mortenson for Foxconn’s other facilities such as the Smart Manufacturing Center (SMC) and High-Performance Computing Data Center (HPCDC) are asked to visit wisconnvalley.wi.gov for upcoming opportunities and to register at https://bit.ly/2k9Qn5V.
Students, recent college graduates, job-seekers and veterans interested in pursuing careers in fields such as high-performance computing, smart manufacturing, industrial big data, cloud computing, smart display and industrial artificial intelligence are invited to visit foxconnjobs.us to learn more.