Home NewsFinancing News Sturtevant grant and loan propel M&J Krueger Trucking

Sturtevant grant and loan propel M&J Krueger Trucking

by admin

Sturtevant, WI – Established in 2017, M&J Krueger Trucking, LLC emerged from the fusion of over 20 years of collective expertise in the trucking and construction sectors, bringing together seasoned professionals with a wealth of industry knowledge. By leveraging the extensive experience of its officers, the company excels in bridging communication gaps between contractors and truckers, ensuring professionalism both on and off the field.

The company, located at 9625 Hallock Avenue in Sturtevant, operates under the ownership structure wherein Karen Krueger, serving as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), possesses a majority stake of 51%, while Nicholas Krueger holds the remaining 49% ownership interest. Leveraging its status as a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), and Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), the company has established itself as a reputable entity within its industry. Bolstered by the acquisition of three loans from RCEDC and the receipt of a Sturtevant grant, the company has been able to sustain growth and development at its current location. These financial resources have played a pivotal role in facilitating the company’s operational expansion and furthering its contribution to the local economy.

M&J Krueger Trucking

This commitment to effective communication translates into the delivery of exemplary services characterized by respect, ethical conduct, punctual invoicing, and meticulous record-keeping in compliance with mandated regulations. The collaborative efforts of officers, employees, and subcontractors synergize to uphold these standards, making M&J Krueger Trucking, LLC a valuable asset on any project. The company’s versatility, demonstrated through the diverse skills of its officers, drivers, and subcontractors, further enhances its capacity to meet and exceed the varied demands of its clientele.


    Leave a Comment

    Related Posts

    This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept